I can’t believe how fast the past ten years have flown by since becoming an orthodontist! My father was an orthodontist and as I watched him make such an amazing impact on his patients’ lives, I knew I wanted to do the same. I’ve always enjoyed helping and working with people, and here I get to do just that! I get to see our patients grow and change as they embrace their new healthy beautiful smile.
I can’t imagine working in a better practice with people any more wonderful than the people on our team. Everyone here pours their hearts and souls into the practice and into our patients. We are really like one big happy family, and I guarantee the first time you walk in our office, you’ll hear laughter right away. We’re always having fun, either with one another or with our patients and their families. We’re here to make our patients’ day better; that’s our goal!
- St. Paul's School for Girls
- Bachelor of Arts, Cum Laude – Duke University
- Doctorate of Dental Surgery, Magna cum Laude – University of Maryland Dental School at Baltimore
- Master of Science – University of Louisville Dental School
- Orthodontic Residency – University of Louisville Dental School
- American Association of Orthodontists
- Middle Atlantic Association of Orthodontists
- Maryland State Society of Orthodontists
- American Dental Association
- Maryland State Dental Association
- Baltimore County Dental Association
- Baltimore's Young Dentist Study Club
Outside the Office
I’ve spent my entire life in the Baltimore area and enjoy practicing in the Hereford and Towson communities. In my free time I love to golf and travel, whether for skiing or just to have an adventure. I am the President of the Alumni Association of St. Paul’s School for Girls. As a graduate, it is important to me to give back to the school that gave me so much. I also sit on the Hampden Family Center planning committee.