I am in the best profession I could ever imagine. Being able to change the lives of so many people by changing their smiles never ceases to amaze me. I love orthodontics because of the skills it requires and the challenges I face every day, but most importantly because of all the people I’ve had the pleasure of meeting. It is so satisfying to watch a patient’s outlook on life change as their teeth straighten and their self-esteem grows.
When it comes to the practical aspect of being an orthodontist, I would be lost without my team. Our staff members are extremely intelligent and perform their duties with excellent precision. They are personable and love getting to know all about our patients. They all get along with one another and I enjoy coming to the office just to be with them, many of whom have been with me many years. They are quite simply the best.
Education and Continuing Education
- Loyola High School
- Bachelor of Science – Loyola University, Maryland
- Doctorate of Dental Surgery – University of Maryland Dental School at Baltimore
- Orthodontic Residency – University of Pennsylvania
Knowledge and training are the keys to successful treatment planning and achieving the best possible results for my patients. I am committed to staying up-to-date with current techniques and innovative ways of practicing orthodontics. Understanding new techniques and the best way to implement them provides our patients with the best, most comfortable care.
- American Association of Orthodontists
- Middle Atlantic Association of Orthodontists
- Maryland State Society of Orthodontists, Past President
- American Dental Association
- Maryland State Dental Association
- Baltimore County Dental Association
Outside the Office
I grew up in Baltimore and currently reside in the Towson area with my wonderful wife. We have five amazing children and have been blessed with seven grandchildren. My free time is most often spent with my family or on the golf course.